Looking to do some team building and make a difference this Christmas?
Corporate volunteering gives you the opportunity to strengthen your team by getting them out of their comfort zone, whilst making a difference. We truly value the contributions of our corporate partners, who join with us to give hope where it's needed most.
Christmas is our busiest time of the year, and the demand for volunteer opportunities is high. We recommend getting in early as spot fill up quickly.
To find an opportunity for your corporate team, please click on your state/territory below and search for a volunteer opportunity near you.
- Christmas is our busiest time of the year and demand for volunteer opportunities is high, so we encourage expressions of interest to come via Seek Volunteer
- Be sure to finalise your team’s involvement as soon as possible as we cannot guarantee the Christmas volunteering activity until the registration process is fully completed
- Some activities may involve a donation (financial or in-kind) to be part of the activity
- Please check regularly as Christmas opportunities are advertised at various times in the lead up to Christmas
- If you are looking for corporate volunteering opportunities beyond Christmas, please check via our volunteer opportunity portal below.
For other ways to get involved this Christmas, please visit
COVID-19 Update: Whilst COVID-19 restrictions have eased, The Salvation Army still adheres to safe practices to prevent the spread of the virus such as encouraging social distancing and sanitation, as well as urging all workers (which includes volunteers) to stay home if symptomatic - even if tested negative. Where volunteers have special requirements to control the risk of contracting the virus, this can be discussed with event organisers.